Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the Hine Automation website (the "Hine Automation Site"). By using the Hine Automation Site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, you should exit the Hine Automation Site. Hine Automation may at any time, and without notice to you, modify, update, or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to be bound by such changes. Accordingly, we encourage you to visit the Hine Automation Site at http://www.hineautomation.com from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions.
- The Web site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. However, the Web site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
- Hine Automation makes no representations or warranties as to the availability; accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law. Hine Automation further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web sites.
- You may freely browse, view, download, and print the various documents and information available on the Hine Automation Site subject to these Terms & Conditions. You may not, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any materials from the Web site for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Hine Automation. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained. Framing or deep-linking to Content contained within the Hine Automation Site is permitted only with Hine Automation’s prior written authorization. By hyperlinking to the Hine Automation Site, you automatically grant Hine Automation the unrestricted right to hyperlink to your website at no cost to Hine Automation.
- You should assume that all contents of the Web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Hine Automation. Images of people or places displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Hine Automation.
- The use of these images by you is prohibited without the express written permission of Hine Automation. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Web site is at your own risk. Neither Hine Automation nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Web site. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Hine Automation, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Hine Automation and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Web site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Hine Automation and others. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Hine Automation or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Web site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Hine Automation will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Web site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Web site or adding any unauthorized material to the Web site. You are advised that Hine Automation will aggressively protect the Web site and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Hine Automation reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web site at any time, and Hine Automation may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Web site by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
- Any disputes between Hine Automation and you arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the Hine Automation Site, shall be exclusively governed by, and construed under, US laws, and exclusively and finally settled under the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with said rules. The place of arbitration shall be Tampa, Florida, and the language to be used in the arbitration proceedings shall be English.